These were among the incident and arrests Aug. 24-Sept. 6 from the Plymouth Police Department:
– Victim reported her vehicle was “keyed” while parked on the street on the 14700 block of 51st Avenue.
– The victim reported being harassed by an unknown suspect on the 4300 block of Trenton Lane.
-The victim reported approximately $700 worth of household items were stolen from a storage locker on the 17200 block of County Road.
– Unknown suspect stole the front license plate off the victim’s vehicle on the 15200 block of 18th Avenue.
– The victim reported a delivered package valued at $600 had been stolen from an apartment lobby on the 15300 block of 37th Avenue.
– Victims reported both of their vehicles were entered; however, there did not appear to be a loss from either vehicle on the 16300 block of 27th Place.
– The victim reported a GPS, phone and change were stolen from his unlocked vehicle on the 9800 block of 13th Avenue.
– The victim’s vehicle was stolen from the parking lot on the 1900 block of West Medicine Lake Drive.
– Unknown suspect entered residence using a garage door opener from a vehicle parked in the driveway and stole a purse, wallet and cash on the 1400 block of Kingsview Lane.
– Victim reported theft of old license plates and miscellaneous items from his vehicle while parked in the underground garage on the 14500 block of 34th Avenue.
– Unknown suspect stole victim’s golf clubs valued at $1,300 from his garage or vehicle on the 17700 block of 48th Place. There was no sign of forced entry.
– Unknown suspect entered the residence using a garage door opener and keys found in a vehicle in the driveway. Cash and credit cards valued at $1,500 were stolen from the residence on the 16000 block of 36th Place.
– The victim received a call advising that they owed money on a past due utility account, which turned out to be a scam, on the 10700 block of Highway 55. Loss of $900.99.
– Unknown suspect stole headphones and miscellaneous items valued at $270 from the victim’s unlocked vehicle overnight on the 17200 block of County Road 24.
– Victim reported the vehicles in his garage were rummaged through, however, there did not appear to be any loss from the vehicles on the 3300 block of Niagara Lane North. There was no sign of forced entry to the garage.
– Unknown suspect rummaged through victim’s unlocked vehicle overnight on the 3300 block of Minnesota Lane, however, there did not appear to be any loss from the vehicle.
– Small amount of change stolen from a vehicle overnight on the 3300 block of Minnesota Lane North.
– The victim reported $20 cash and a small utility knife were stolen from his unlocked vehicle on the 3100 block of Harbor Lane North.
– Several items taken from victim’s unlocked vehicle on the 2900 block of Weston Lane. Approximate loss of $200.
– The victim reported his locked bicycle valued at $1,000 was stolen from outside the business on the 4400 block of Nathan Lane.
– A delivered package valued at $550 was stolen from the office area of an apartment complex on the 6100 block of Quinwood Lane.
– The victim reported a radio was stolen from her unlocked vehicle on the 3500 block of East Medicine Lake Boulevard.
– The victim received a phone call regarding a relative who had been arrested and was asked to send a money order for their legal fees. Loss of $2,448.
– Officers received a report of an intoxicated female at the business on the 3000 block of Harbor Lane. Suspect was cited for underage consumption and disorderly conduct.
– Unknown suspect entered the residence on the 300 block of Nathan Lane through an unlocked patio door and stole a credit card and cash.
– While on a warrant arrest, suspect interfered with arrest and was subsequently arrested for assault on the 3200 block of Minnesota Lane.
– Three leaf blowers valued at $1,500 were stolen from a landscaping truck near 18th Ave. North and Terraceview Lane North.