Wayzata, with support from Future iQ, is undertaking a community visioning process, which is the community voice of Wayzata’s Comprehensive Plan. The city is inviting nominations for the Think Tank Workshop that will be on two evenings, Monday and Tuesday, Sept. 25-26. Nominations close Friday, Sept. 15.
Participants will contribute to:
• An exercise to determine how “future ready” and successful Wayzata is now, in line with national and international comparisons.
• A review of important global, national and local trends relevant to Wayzata.
• Identification and clustering of the key “drivers” shaping the future of Wayzata.
• Formation of four plausible scenarios for the future for Wayzata.
• Identification of the preferred future and potential action steps to realize this future.
Ideal candidates will be forward thinking and positive, have a willingness to share Wayzata knowledge and experience, be committed to attend and actively participate through the duration of the think tank.
For more info or to make a nomination, visit wayzata.org/Wayzata2040 and click on “Think Tank Nomination.”