Minnetonka Independent School District 276 will be holding an election to fill three open school board seats at the General Election on Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017.
Filing for the office of school board member of for District 276 is now open and ends at 5 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 15.
Affidavits of Candidacy are available from the school district clerk at the District Service Center, 5621 County Road 101, Minnetonka. The filing fee is $2.
A candidate for this office must have the following qualifications:
• Be eligible to vote in the state of Minnesota.
• Be 21 years of age or more upon assuming office.
• Have maintained residence in the district at least 30 days before the election.
• Have not filed for another office in the upcoming election.
• Have not been convicted of an offense for which they are required to register as a predatory offender.