These reports were filed Feb. 26 through March 4 with the St. Louis Park Police Department.
• A cell phone was reported stolen Feb. 26 on the 6500 block of Excelsior Boulevard.
• Bicycle theft was reported Feb. 27 on the 3700 block of Grand Way.
• Counterfeit money was reported Feb. 28 on the 7000 block of West Lake Street.
• Shoes were reported stolen Feb. 28 on the 4500 block of Park Commons Drive.
• Bicycle theft was reported Feb. 28 on the 4400 block of Park Glen Road.
• Packages were reported stolen Feb. 28 on the 7700 block of Division Street.
• Tools were reported stolen from an automobile March 1 on the 2400 block of Hampshire Avenue South.
• Tools were reported stolen from an automobile March 1 on the 2900 block of Maryland Avenue South.
• Computer theft was reported March 1 on the 6400 block of Wayzata Boulevard.
• A purse was reported stolen March 2 on the 2500 block of Oregon Avenue South.
• Auto theft was reported March 3 on the 1500 block of Park Place Boulevard.
• A briefcase was reported stolen from an automobile March 3 on the 3900 block of Minnetonka Boulevard.
• A backpack was reported stolen March 3 on the 3100 block of Colorado Avenue South.
• Garage burglary was reported March 1 on the 3700 block of Brunswick Avenue South.
• Garage burglary was reported March 1 on the 300 block of Shelard Parkway.
• Garage burglary was reported March 3 on the 4500 block of Cedar Lake Road.
• A window was reported damaged Feb. 28 on the 4000 block of Toledo Avenue South.
• Graffiti was reported March 1 at the intersection of Minnetonka Boulevard and Brunswick Avenue South.
• Stairs were reported damaged March 3 on the 5100 block of Cedar Lake Road.
• Damage to a vehicle was reported March 3 on the 3500 block of Highway 100 South.
• A vehicle was reported damaged March 4 on the 3700 block of Highway 100 South.
• A robbery involving the theft of money was reported Feb. 27 on the 7000 block of West Lake Street. Police are seeking two male suspects in the robbery, according to city spokesperson Jacqueline Larson. The two reportedly stole an undetermined amount of money and other items from the store but did not display or imply that they had weapons.
• A complaint about burning in a garbage bin was reported March 3 at the intersection of Grand Way and Park Commons Drive.
• Also reported were two incidents of harassing behavior, eight assaults that led to at least six arrests, five domestic disputes, four incidents of driving under the influence, five hit-and-run crashes involving property damage and 11 other thefts.